Enjoy Your Patio All Year Long
Best Awning Company
– Covering Denver And The Front Range Since 1979
Looking for GREAT selection and service in awnings, Denver?
You’ve found it.
And why settle for anything less than the BEST?
Every day, our professional installation crews deliver our old-fashioned, small-town-value service to our delighted customers… projects big and small… rural, urban, and suburban settings… throughout the Denver metro area and the Colorado Front Range.
We install America’s BEST retractable awnings… with the HIGHEST QUALITY service.
When You Make The Call To Best Awning Company…
… Your call will be answered by a real person.
We’ll answer your questions, and set an appointment right away.
- What’s a convenient time for you, some time in the next few days, during daylight hours?
At the appointed time, the owner of our company – not a commissioned salesperson – will arrive to take a look at your specific needs
- That’s right. You’ll be talking to the most knowledgeable, experienced member of the Best Awning Company team, who’ll usually arrive near the beginning of your two-hour appointment window (and within that window 95% of the time).
You’ll have a pleasant exchange with a real expert in awnings, shades, and other great solutions for your outdoor living (or dining) space.
- It’s about education. Our expert will want to learn all about your outdoor space and the possibilities and challenges it presents.
- And you’ll get answers to all your questions, and lots of helpful information about the latest trends in awnings, pergolas, shades, and all the other great options for bringing the most beauty and enjoyment to your property.
And we’ll schedule the professional installation of your beautiful new awning.
- In most cases, you’ll be enjoying your “new” outdoor space in about a month!
… Here’s What You’ll Get From Our Professional Team Of Awning Experts
Small-town values with enterprise-level selection and savings… a powerful combination!
You’ll get a fair, reasonable price.
- From selection to service, scheduling to installation, Best Awning Company has you covered. We do the job right… and at the best possible price for the kind of outstanding workmanship you want and expect.
Your project will be completed on a schedule that meets your needs.
- Depending on the time of year, and the demand at the various factories, we’ll usually take delivery of your materials within three or four weeks (sometimes a little longer during the busiest seasons).
- Once we’ve received your new awning, shade, or pergola materials in-house, we’ll schedule your installation within the next few days… no “surprise” delays waiting for materials to ship.
Our professional installation crew will arrive when we say they will.
- And your awning will be installed – properly – within the planned schedule time.
You will meet the most outstanding crew of awning installation experts anywhere.
- The crew that completes your project will be trusted employees of Best Awning Company… not subcontractors. That’s important. While a crew of subcontractors might be primarily motivated by getting the job done as quickly as possible, our crews focus on quality-control… on getting the job done right, within the time-frame you need.
If challenges come up, you’ll have a crew of pros who know what to do.
- Best Awning Company has had Denver’s outdoor spaces “covered” for four decades. We’ve seen it all! Our experienced installation crews have worked together for years, and our crew leaders have directed hundreds of top-notch installations.
- Our crews undergo rigorous training. They’re pros!
You’ll get a pleasant experience, start to finish.
- Our crews are experts in the technical aspects of your awning installation project… but, hey, they’re also really nice guys! Friendly, approachable, and always happy to chat with you and answer your questions throughout the installation process.
And you’ll get the best installation from Best Awning Company.
- A group of subcontractors doing a rush job might short-cut the process. Best Awning Company’s professional crews never cut corners.
- We do a lot of roof-mounted installations – we undoubtedly have more experience than any subcontractor crew you could find.
- Your installation will benefit from a thick coat of sealant and a tight seal – right into the studs – a seal that just won’t leak.
- In decades of roof-top installations, we’ve never installed an awning that caused a roof to leak! Could you find a subcontractor crew who could say that?
You Have Our Word.
We LOVE our customers’ glowing, enthusiastic online reviews… and we want our next one from you! We work hard to earn your trust, to earn your business, and to earn your excellent feedback.
That’s why, when you make the call to Best Awning Company, you can rest assured you’re getting the most outstanding products and service money can buy.
Even after you’re enjoying your new awning, pergola, or sun shade, if problems come along, so will we. We’ll come back, and we’ll stay until the challenge is solved… completely.
Best Awning Company gives you a Five Year Warranty on our installation… guaranteeing we did the job correctly.
And the manufacturers we work with stand behind their products, too. From SunSetter to SunSetter Platinum to Durasol, the warranties vary…
- All offer a Five Year Warranty on the motor that drives your motorized awning (which is your best choice… it’s less expensive to have the motor installed right at the outset of your project).
- Manufacturers warrant the frame and mechanism for at least five years, and in some cases, they offer a limited Lifetime warranty.
- Fabrics are warranted for one to ten years.
Best Awning Company can even give you peace-of-mind regarding some of the most worrisome special circumstances our Rocky Mountain climate presents…
- Wind: In Denver and along Colorado’s Front Range, high winds are always a possibility – and a concern. That’s why Best Awning Company recommends installing a wireless wind sensor that closes your awning automatically when the wind kicks up.
- Hail: Some manufacturers offer a great All-Weather Warranty which not only covers high-wind circumstances, but hail storms as well.
- Lightning: Get that All-Weather Warranty, and we’ve got you covered… even when lightning strikes!
- Depending on the location of your new awning, pergola awning, or sun shade, you may have a concern with colors fading under extreme exposure to the sun. Best Awning Company will bring four decades of experience to bear on your behalf, recommending just the right styles and fabrics to minimize this concern.