A New Lighted Retractable Awning?
…You Bet! It’s A Bright Idea That Will Help You Extend The Season
I have a great, really bright idea for you.
Get a beautiful new awning for your home, restaurant, or business property… and get one of the wonderful new retractable models to which we can add LED lights!
Here’s what makes this such a bright idea, especially now:
- They’re bright! You could read, play cards, darn socks, do crafts, or work on a jigsaw puzzle outside on your patio or deck… that’s how bright these LED lights are on their highest setting.
- They’re often dimmable, too. If you have all the socks darned and all the puzzles solved, on some awning models you can dim these LED lights low enough to set any mood you like.
- They’re affordable. It usually only costs a few hundred dollars to add LED lights to your new retractable awning.
- They’re HOT. Your friends, guests, family members and neighbors will be envious of your new LED-lighted outdoor living space. You don’t want to be the last house on the block to have them!
- They’re COOL, too.. LED lights “burn” cool, so there’s no worry about excess heat in the summer. In fact, they work great over the top of an outdoor gas fire pit, for those upcoming cool fall evenings.
Add it all up, and you’ve got a powerhouse product that will let you extend the use of your outdoor living, dining, or working space well into the cooler months!
Order your new lighted awning now, and you can be enjoying your outdoor space almost all year long.
Imagine The Pleasant Times You Can Enjoy Outdoors…
… With an attractive new awning covering your patio, deck, courtyard, poolside, or outdoor dining area.
Your neighbors all across the Denver area and Colorado Front Range are having great luck with new LED-lit retractable awnings.
They’re finding they can add a gas fire pit under the awning to add beauty and warmth to the entire space… the awning traps the heat, and keeps the space comfortable well into the evening.
If you’ve lived here any amount of time, you know that even warm summer days can be followed by crisp evenings… and it’s a bummer to have to move the festivities indoors just because the temperature drops several degrees.
A standard old-school awning would protect you from light rain, but it once it gets dark, folks can start looking for the door to go inside.
Your new retractable awning with LED lights gives you the chance to hang around outside late into a pleasant Colorado evening!
A new retractable awning will probably be more affordable than you think… call to schedule an estimate, and I’ll be happy to visit your property (safely) and advise you on your best options.
Your awning is an investment… but it adds great value to your property, too. And since an awning keeps the weather off some of your walls, windows and patio doors, you might realize significant energy savings which could pay for the awning over time.
An LED-lit retractable awning is a bright idea. And when your guests and neighbors start to “ooh” and “aah,” you don’t have to tell them you got the idea from me. Tell them it was all your idea! And remind them that they can have a beautiful new LED-lit awning too… and they’ll be “good to glow.”