If you own or operate a restaurant, sports bar, or tavern/grill in the Denver metro area, you know all about it: Football season is prime profit season!
If you’re not maximizing your floor space, your seating area, and your overall capacity to serve customers during this time of the year, you’re probably missing out on a sizeable chunk of revenue. And once the football season has passed, so has the opportunity to make that money, at least for this year.
That’s why your neighbors (including many of your fiercest competitors) are making the smart move of expanding outside, creating comfortable outdoor dining space by taking advantage of today’s state-of-the-art awning products.
When your indoor seating is maxed-out due to the demand for places to watch the big game (while enjoying your establishment’s offerings), nothing beats the ability to seat more customers in a comfortable, relaxing outdoor dining space.
And there are many more reasons to jump on the chance to add covered outdoor dining now… rather than waiting for your competitors to rake in the cash you’re missing out on during the lucrative fall sports season.
Imagine The Benefits Of Autumn Outdoor Dining Space
Sure, many dining establishments think of the warmer spring and summer months as the time to add protected outdoor seating. But smart restauranteurs know that the fall and holiday seasons can be just as popular for outdoor dining in Colorado.
- With today’s retractable and fixed awning products, you can add just about anything you can imagine… from a simple retractable awning for pleasant autumn afternoons, to a fully-enclosed outdoor dining room, complete with clear plastic “walls” that let patrons enjoy an outdoor “feel” without feeling too closed in (and without worrying about the weather).
- Add built-in LED lights, and suddenly dinner becomes just as popular for outdoor dining as lunchtime. And there are companies who can provide heat sources, too, which can warm the space without threatening to damage the fabric or other awning materials.
- Depending on the advice of your accountant, you might want to invest in outdoor seating now, to “get the money off the books” before the start of 2020. There could be some nice tax breaks available if you move the project up to the autumn instead of waiting for spring.
- You can take advantage of excellent special financing options, too, if that’s what puts the investment within your reach. Your expert consultant from Best Awning Company would be happy to go over your options.
- Need to convince a financial executive or investor of the wisdom of investing in outdoor dining? Your awning consultant can also use our special Return On Investment (ROI) calculator to help you make the case by showing how quickly your new awning system will pay for itself.
And all of this is just a phone call away!
Don’t let cooler weather drive all of your customers indoors, and drive your profits lower than they need to be. Instead, execute a game-changing drive toward higher revenues by looking into the profitable investment in protected outdoor dining space! Call the pros at Best Awning Company today… we might just have the winning solution for your most lucrative autumn ever.