This Too Shall Pass…
…And The Season For Outdoor Living Is Coming Soon
If you’re feeling the itch to get outside – a little bout of “cabin fever” – that’s certainly understandable.
We’re all a little stir-crazy these days.
Of course, many of us are “locked down” during the current health crisis. Add to that the recent cold and wintry weather, and it can seem like the cabin fever might never come to an end.
But it will.
This won’t last forever. It isn’t sustainable, and all of America is “chomping at the bit” to get back to work.
Your friends at Best Awning Company are still hard at work bringing enhanced outdoor living spaces to our customers, both residential and commercial. And NOW is the perfect time to plan ahead for summer comfort!
With Renewed Precautions, We’re Still Ready To Serve You…
This pandemic stinks… no doubt about it. But we feel blessed to be able to keep working hard for our customers, having made a few adjustments to the way we go about our business – to protect you and our highly-valued staff from the prevailing health risks:
- We usually have three installation crews working – it takes “all hands” to keep up with demand this time of year – but for now, we’re down to two busy crews.
- One way we’re protecting our crew members is by staggering project start times. This helps our folks maintain good “social distancing” practices.
- Our installers drive separately to every job site, so they’re not at risk of infection from sharing a ride.
- No more paper invoices! No need to pass paperwork from hand to hand. For now, we’re generating all invoices electronically, and emailing them to our customers.
- We don’t need to come inside your home. No need to unnecessarily expose anyone to the virus.
- How can we still do estimates? The owner of our company, sporting a secure medical face mask, will come over by appointment to conduct a “walk-around” inspection of your outdoor living spaces while maintaining at least eight feet of separation from everyone.
- We’ll email your estimate to you… again, anything we can do to eliminate passing papers back-and-forth is well worthwhile.
- Finally, we thoroughly disinfect our Conifer office with the finest, most effective products available anywhere – every single day.
… And Now’s The Time To Book Your Project!
This time of year, with demand nearing its peak, it can take 30-45 days from the time your awning is ordered to complete its installation.
Sometimes, even a bit longer.
By keeping at it during the pandemic, we’re doing everything we can to keep our customers’ projects on schedule. But since no one knows how long the current circumstances will last… and no one can predict how the market will shift once things return to “normal”… now is the time to get the ball rolling on your job.
Let us send some options – colors, fabrics, patterns, features, you name it – straight to your email inbox.
A new awning is a great investment, which might be doubly important to your family (or your business) these days. A beautiful new retractable awning enhances your property value, and starts saving you money right away on your utility bills.
We’ll look forward to working with you… and to earning our next great online review!
One more exciting bit of news from your friends here at Best Awning Company: Due to our leadership position in our market, we’ve been approved to become a direct seller of SunSetter awning products! In fact, while the factory’s closed right now, we can offer a direct-to-consumer awning to you now, if you’d like to install it yourself during the downtime (you want to be at the top of the list when they re-open – hopefully soon). Meanwhile, we’ll keep doing everything possible to bring you enhanced outdoor comfort as speedily and efficiently as we can. This crummy situation will eventually pass… and we’ll be here when it does!